Reed College offers a generous, comprehensive benefits package for faculty and staff who work at least half-time. Choose between excellent medical and dental programs, plan for your future with retirement options and more.
Attention new staff and faculty eligible for Reed benefits: please complete the online benefits enrollment form within 30 days of starting work.
Complete the mid-year benefits change form at the top of this page if you are requesting a change to your medical, dental or flexible spending account enrollment or coverage outside of annual open enrollment.
Disclosures and other notices
- Affordable Care Act notice
- Additional legal notices affecting your health plan coverage
- Medicare part D creditable coverage notice
- Benefits plans wrap document
- Summary annual report: health and welfare benefits
- Summary annual report: TIAA-CREF 403b
- Summary annual report: EMERITI retiree health plan
- PEHT summary annual report
- PEHT notice of privacy practices
- PEHT eligibility summary
- PEHT member guide