Reed College offers a generous, comprehensive benefits package for faculty and staff who work at least half-time. Choose between excellent medical and dental programs, plan for your future with retirement options and more.
Read this flyer for information on how to get medical care from Kaiser without visiting a medical facility.
Attention new staff and faculty eligible for Reed benefits: please complete the online benefits enrollment form within 30 days of starting work.
Complete the mid-year benefits change form at the top of this page if you are requesting a change to your medical, dental or flexible spending account enrollment or coverage outside of annual open enrollment.
Disclosures and other notices
- Affordable Care Act notice
- Additional legal notices affecting your health plan coverage
- Medicare part D creditable coverage noticehuman_resources/assets/downloads/Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Notice 10.2020.pdf
- Benefits plans wrap document
- Summary annual report: TIAA-CREF 403b
- Summary annual report: EMERITI retiree health plan
- PEHT summary annual report