- Spring break—students leave campus by April 11
- Registration for 2021-22 opens for continuing students
- SENIOR THESES DUE: approved copies due in the Registrar's Office by 3 p.m.
- LAST DAY OF CLASSES
- Reading period and senior oral exams
- FINAL EXAMINATIONS—No work for spring classes may be submitted after this period
- Theses due in library – noon
- SENIOR GRADES DUE (pass/no pass) – 3:00 p.m.
- Senior grade review
- Commencement rehearsal - 2:00pm
- Residence halls close - noon
- ALL GRADES DUE – 9:00 a.m.
- Divisional grade reviews – morning
- Grade review committee – afternoon
- Final faculty meeting - afternoon