Reed Project Management Community (RPMC)
Founded in 2017, we are a group of individuals from across campus interested in sharing and learning about project management at Reed. We work together to:
- Learn together, vetting new ideas and identifying resources for project management
- Develop and share standards for best practices, terminology, tools, resources, etc.
- Discuss books, articles, and other resources
- Learn from experts
- Support each other through project challenges
- Make project management practices at Reed more consistent and efficient
All staff, faculty, and students are welcome to participate in our community. We currently have a Google Group which facilitates communication, scheduling, and sharing documents. If you wish to be added to the RPMC group or wish to say hello, please email email@example.com .
Tuesday, March 21 from 2:00pm-3:30pm
Tuesday, May 16 from 2:00pm-3:00pm
As we identify additional dates, the site will be updated.