Please see the news and announcements section below for more information regarding updates to processes, procedures, and key dates.
The business office is dedicated to providing financial services to the entire Reed community.
We partner with students and parents to develop financial solutions that help make a Reed College education a reality. We handle tuition billing and collections, the budget, financial and tax reporting, accounts payable and purchase card processing, research grant monitoring, cashiering services, and payroll services.
Don't want to pay online? Learn about other ways to make payments.
The 2020-21 mileage reimbursement rate is 57.5 cents per mile.
- The Business Office is closed November 26 and 27.
- The check run for this week will be processed on 11/25.
- Disbursements and invoice vouchers due no later than noon, Monday 11/23.
- The Business Office is closed December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
- All disbursements and invoice vouchers are due by noon on Friday 12/18 for processing on Tuesday 12/22, the last check run of December.
- There is no check run the week of 12/28.
- The next check run will be back to the usual schedule, processed on Friday, 1/8/21 (disbursements and invoice vouchers due Wednesday 1/6 by 5 pm).
- The Business Office will be available in a limited capacity all of the administrative days (12/23,12/28,12/29,12/30)
- Please reach out by phone 503-777-7505 and leave a detailed message.
- Or reach out by email: email@example.com.
- There will be a staff member on call to check and respond to messages and emails.
Students and Parents-Spring 2020-21
Spring tuition and fees will be billed and available for viewing online in Student Account Center the first week of December.
Tuition and fees are due on January 8.
The Reed College spring health insurance plan provides coverage January 1 through August 14, 2021.
If you already waived the fall coverage, the waiver will cover spring as well.
Please email the Business Office if you need to cancel the waiver and wish to be enrolled in the spring coverage.
Please see the "Contact Us" page for information on how and when to reach the business office staff.