Please see the news and announcements section below for more information regarding updates to processes, procedures, and key dates.
The business office is dedicated to providing financial services to the entire Reed community.
We partner with students and parents to develop financial solutions that help make a Reed College education a reality. We handle tuition billing and collections, the budget, financial and tax reporting, accounts payable and purchase card processing, research grant monitoring, cashiering services, and payroll services.
Don't want to pay online? Learn about other ways to make payments.
The 2021-22 mileage reimbursement rate is .56 cents per mile.
Fiscal Year 21 (2020-2021) End Announcements:
- The end of the fiscal year is June 30th.
- All equipment, supplies, etc. that are to be booked in the current fiscal year (20-21) need to be received on campus by June 30.
- The final check run for fiscal year 20-21 will be on Friday 7/16.
- All disbursements to be paid on this final run need to be turned in to the business office no later than 5pm on Wednesday 7/14.
- Cash deposits must be recorded on or before June 30th - we cannot back date cash.
Students and Parents-Fall 2021
Tuition Assessment Notification: After July 1, Fall tuition and fees will be available for viewing in Student Account Center and we encourage you to take a moment to review your account. Have you waived the health insurance? Are room and board reflected correctly? Is all of your Financial Aid accepted? If not, get in touch with the appropriate office ASAP!
Please note, in December 2021, Student Account Center will be replaced. We will be releasing more information about the new platform throughout the fall.
Please read our Fall 2021 Tuition Overview for costs, payment options, and billing information.
Fall Billing Date: July 13, 2021
Payment Due Date: August 13, 2021
Student Health Insurance: If you have the Reed health insurance plan you may print an ID card here. Please select the “Student ID” under the “Identify Using” selection.
Please see the "Contact Us" page for information on how and when to reach the business office staff.