Business Office

Student Payroll Services

The college hires students in positions across the campus. Before beginning your search for a position, download and complete the necessary forms for student employment.

If you have questions about paid sick time, visit our Oregon Paid Sick Leave to see if you are covered. Need more help? Contact Dawn Derry at 503/777-7549 or  

Forms for student employees

Employment Eligibility Verification

Form I-9 is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States. All U.S. employers must ensure proper completion of Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States.

Download the I-9 form.

W4, Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate

Complete Form W-4 so that your employer can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay. The address that you put on this form is where your tax form W-2 will be sent.

Download the W-4 form.

Direct Deposit Authorization Form

This form allows us to put the funds from your paycheck directly into your bank account. Without it, you will receive a paper check that must be picked up in the Business Office, and you will need to physically take the check to the bank to be deposited/cashed.

Download the Direct Deposit Authorization form.

Student Summer Fellowship Award Form

This form is to be completed for undergraduate fellowship awards only. Any questions should be directed to Dawn Derry in the payroll office.

Student Employee Handbook

This handbook contains information for students looking to get a job on campus.

Change of Address Form

You may fill this out and send to the business office, or you may log into IRIS and change your address there.

Download the Change of Address form.

Contact the Student Account Center


Outside U.S. and Canada

5 a.m.–7 p.m.

Contact the Business Office

Eliot Hall 306 & 308
503/777-7505, or x7505
Fax: 503/788-6687

Hours of Operation

8 a.m.–5 p.m.

Cashier’s Window

10 a.m.–4 p.m.