Computer User Services is located on the first floor of the ETC building. We provide help desk, computer repair, and audio-visual services to students, faculty, and staff.
How to Reach CUS
Email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time;
Click the “Ask CUS!” chat bubble on any of our help pages to be connected to a live person during operating hours;
Calls to 503-777-7525 will be answered when possible, voice messages will be heard and responded to;
Screen share sessions and in-person appointments can be made by initiating contact through chat or email;
- visit the help desk in-person on the first floor of the ETC.
Hours of Operation
CUS professional staff are available Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm, with lunch from noon to 1pm. When classes are in session, student T-watchers ("terminal watchers") are also on duty Monday through Friday 8:30am to midnight, and 5pm to midnight on Sunday.
Summer hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30am to 5pm, and 8:30am to noon on Friday.
I got a new phone, and now Duo doesn't work: Follow our simple guide to get your new phone reconnected to Duo.
Setting up printing: Students, printers are available in the ETC building, the Library and elsewhere across campus. We have detailed installation instructions for macOS, Windows, Linux, and Chromebooks. Staff and Faculty, open the Self Service application in your Applications folder and click Install for printers near you.
Computer hardware questions: Looking for computer accessories or a loaner computer? Have a computer in need of repair? Visit the Computer Hardware Services webpage for assistance with hardware questions and issues.
I need to free up space on my Mac: Here is our guide to help to free up storage.
Who Are We?
- Taylor Smith: Director, Computer User Services
- Nathaniel Jones: Audio Visual Technician
- Jade Lu-Zoller: Senior User Support Specialist
- Ry Malloy: PAB Audio Visual Technician
- Chris Riendeau: Associate Director, Computer User Services
- Marty Ripp: Audio Visual Manager
- Ben Salzberg: Senior User Support Specialist
- Aradan Thompson: Computer Shop Manager
- T-watchers, techies, and A/V techs: student employees