When and Where to Find Us
Computer User Services is located on the first floor of the ETC building. The help desk supports the academic community at Reed. The Apple-certified hardware repair shop is just down the hall in ETC 114.
CUS professional staff are available Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm, with lunch from noon to 1pm. When classes are in session, student T-watchers ("terminal watchers") are also on duty Sunday through Thursday from 5pm until midnight.
Help by Phone
If you need help NOW...
- Students, faculty, and staff call Computer User Services: 503-777-7525 (x7525)
- Computing & Information Services main office: 503-777-7254 (x7254)
- For more specific information, see Who ya gonna call.
Help by Chat
You can chat with Computer User Services by selecting "Chat Online" on the right side of this page.
Help by Email
Email CUS for tech support, questions, and anything else we can help you with.
Who Are We?
- Tony Palomino: Director, Computer User Services
- Taylor Smith: Associate Director, Computer User Services
- Ben Salzberg: Senior User Support Specialist
- Jordan Rickards: User Support Specialist
- T-watchers: Student Employees
- Josh Tackitt: Computer Shop Manager
- Aradan Thompson: User Support Specialist