Tango for Musicians at Reed College is open to musicians of all instrumentsand levels. REGISTRATION OPENS DECEMBER 11, 2023.
Tango for Musicians Registration Schedule
|Holiday presale||December 11, 2023 - January 1, 2024|
|Registration with discount||January 2 - March 2, 2024|
|Regular registration||March 3 - June 16, 2024|
|Financial aid request||January 2-31, 2024|
|Financial aid response||February 9, 2024|
Steps for Registration
- Register by filling out the registration form available on this site beginning December 11, 2023.
- Submit payment (full tuition is due at the time of registration).
- After payment, each participant will receive three parts for their instrument, with three different levels of difficulty.
- Each musician will have up to 10 days to upload their recorded video to the designated Google Drive folder. Out of the three scores provided, each registrant should choose only one part to record, selecting the one that best suits their abilities. We recommend that the part chosen is not too demanding, as this will enable the musician to make the most of the tango tools that go beyond simply performing the score.
- On April 30, 2024, ensemble assignments and parts will be sent. See more about how to choose your ensemble preference here.
- To join as a pre-formed ensemble or as part of the Arrangers & Composers Program, submit a separate application. No extra payment is required.
Participants who play more than one instrument will have to choose a primary instrument on which to focus for the instrumental classes and to play in the ensemble.
A 100% refund of the tuition fee will be provided for those who request it by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before March 1, 2024 (excluding service fees). After that date and until May 31, 2024, a 50% refund will be given. Tuition is not refundable after May 31, 2024.
Reed College reserves the right to cancel the event in case of extenuating circumstances. A refund will be provided to all registered participants excluding administrative transfer fees.
By registering for Tango for Musicians for Reed College, all participants give up the right to receive compensation for the use of their image in photographs and/or videos with educational or promotional means both by Tango for Musicians at Reed College and Tango Sin Fin.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns via email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!