Auditors Track 2018
Do you want to learn more about tango music but don’t (or don’t want to) play an instrument? Are you a dancer who wants to expand your knowledge of tango music? Do you want to know more about tango history, how tango ensembles work, or the details of tango styles? Do you want to participate in our program but can’t make it for the entire week? Our new auditing track is designed with you in mind!
The Auditor Track includes access to:
- Tango History Masterclasses
- Orquesta Típica Rehearsals
- The Fundamentals of Tango Masterclasses
- Tango Styles Masterclasses
- Tango for Composers Ensemble Rehearsals
As an example, you can see the complete schedule from last year here. All classes marked with an "A" in a circle were available to auditors.All auditors will enjoy:
- Priority access to all public events
- Access to the opening concert on June 18th that is otherwise closed to the public
- Being part of a wonderful educational community dedicated to tango
- A free ticket to the closing concert on June 23rd
Cost & Registration
These costs do not include room and board, though food will be available for purchase on campus, and housing on campus can be arranged for auditors at an additional cost. Single day auditor passes will not include free tickets to the closing concert.
Registration will be open from February 1, 2018 through the end of the event or until full capacity is reached. REGISTER HERE.