Auditors Track 2022
Do you want to learn more about tango music but don’t (or don’t want to) play an instrument? Are you a dancer who wants to expand your knowledge of tango music? Do you want to know more about tango history, how tango ensembles work, or the details of tango styles? Do you want to participate in our program but can’t make it for the entire week? Our new auditing track is designed with you in mind!
The Auditor Track includes access to:
- Orquesta típica rehearsals
- The Fundamentals of Tango masterclasses
- Tango Styles masterclasses
- Tango History masterclasses
- Tango for Composers ensemble rehearsals
- Access during the day of participation to concerts, milongas, and jam tango sessions
Cost & Registration
Full week: $250
Single day: $60
These costs do not include room and board, though food will be available for purchase on campus, and housing on campus can be arranged for auditors at an additional cost.
Register here through the end of the event or until full capacity is reached.