Emergency Numbers (available all hours)
Community Safety: 503-786-6666
Reed Counseling Hotline: 866-432-1224
Mental Health Crisis Text Line: 741741
After Hours Medical Advice: 800-214-7281
Oregon Poison Control: 800-222-1222
Multnomah County Crisis Line: 503-988-4888
Reed College Health and Counseling Center (available M-F 9-5)
May call to make an appointment to get a prescription for naloxone, to talk to a provider about substance use, or schedule with a counselor. Reed HCC: 503-777-7281.
Substance Use Hotlines
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline: 1-800-662-4357 (all hours)
- Support for referrals to local treatment options
- Fireside Project: 623-743-7433 (daily from 11 am - 11 pm PT)
- Peer support line for emotional support during and after a psychedelic experience
- Alcohol and Drug Helpline: 800-923-4357 (all hours)
- For information, support, or access to resources and treatment for alcohol or drug use for yourself or others.