Community Wellness is a team of students, staff, and faculty from across campus focused on providing support for students' holistic wellbeing.
We would love to hear any thoughts or ideas you have about events you want to see happen. We are also always here if you have any questions about resources, so please don't be shy to reach out to us!
Trouble focusing? Try these apps!
- Habitica: create your own avatar and earn experience/gold by completing tasks
- Forest: grow your own virtual forest instead of browsing through social media
- Pomodoro: use Pomodoro to keep track of your study time and break time
- Kardia: inhale when the sphere expands and exhale when it contracts
- Headspace: take a moment to practice mindfulness and reground yourself
The Tea + Pie with faculty and staff, hosted by the Multicultural Peer Health Advocates.
- Tea + Pie events feature a short talk by a selected faculty or staff member(s) and are followed with a Q&A.
- Oh, and of course there is pie!