Community Wellness is a team of students, staff, and faculty from across campus focused on providing support for students' holistic wellbeing.
Trouble focusing? Try these apps!
- Habitica: create your own avatar and earn experience/gold by completing tasks
- Forest: grow your own virtual forest instead of browsing through social media
- Pomodoro: use Pomodoro to keep track of your study time and break time
- Kardia: inhale when the sphere expands and exhale when it contracts
- Headspace: take a moment to practice mindfulness and reground yourself
The Tea + Pie with faculty and staff, hosted by the Multicultural Peer Health Advocates.
- Tea + Pie events feature a short talk by a selected faculty or staff member(s) and are followed with a Q&A.
- Oh, and of course there is pie!