Reed Treatment Resources
- The Health and Counseling Center offers counseling services specific to drug and alcohol use. Practitioners have experience working with students using and abusing all kinds of substances. Are you simply curious about how substances might be affecting other parts of your life? Our practitioners have experience evaluating those situations as well. Counseling services are nonjudgmental and completely confidential.
- Same day walk-in appointments are available every weekday at 3 p.m. during the academic year, or you can schedule an appointment by contacting Connie Nelson at 503/517-7349 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about counseling services can be found here.
- The Gryphon Group is an AA meeting that is open to the broader AA community and not exclusively for students. They meet Sundays at 4:30 p.m. and Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. in Eliot 113.
- More information about self-help groups can be found under Self-Help Resources.
- You can get in touch with a Reed alum to discuss substance use by emailing email@example.com.