The Computer Loan is initiated in the computer store on campus.
Computer Purchase Loan for Students
- Maximum amount of loan you can take is $2000.
- Pay back period can be one or two years, but cannot go beyond your expected graduation date.
- Interest Rate is 9% per annum on the unpaid balance of the loan.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for the loan.
Up Front Costs
- You must pay at least 10% of the purchase price of your order when you apply for the loan.
- You must pay a $25.00 loan application fee
Monthly payments need to be made by the first of the month until the loan is paid in full. You will receive bills from University Accounting Service (UAS) our billing servicer. Borrowers may view their loan and make payments online. You may call UAS at 844-870-8701 or Sara Rosenberger at 503-777-7504 for help with your Computer Loan. Cash or check payments may be made at the cashier window in Eliot Hall.