Setting up Your Student Account
Manage your Student Account Online
Please log in at any time to access your student account and review its features.
In addition to viewing your student account activity and making online payments, features include:
- Real-time student account information, including payment and financial aid updates
- Ability to generate custom account statements by term or date range
- Student account integrated payment plan options
- Ability to set up multiple bank accounts for student account payments
- Ability to add multiple authorized users
- Integrated international payment option via Flywire
- Sign on with existing Reed login credentials
Once logged into your student account:
- you will be on the "Account Summary" tab listing the account balance and balance due;
- select the "Account Activity" tab to view up-to-date account activity by term and to generate a custom account statement by term or date range;
- other functions include the ability to make payments or enroll in a monthly payment plan. Both actions will update the “Account Summary” tab in real time.