Note: Reed does not provide a committee letter. Letters of evaluation from individual faculty members are submitted as part of your AMCAS application. Please contact your pre-med adviser to send a Grades at Reed flyer directly to your schools.
- Paul Currie, Professor of Psychology
- Arthur Glasfeld, Amgen-Perlmutter Professor of Chemistry
- Jay Mellies, Professor of Biology
- Janis Shampay, Professor of Biology
- Charles Daniel, Center for Life Beyond Reed
Planner and Timeline
Download the medical school planner to help keep your process on track.
Preparation for Medical School
From start to finish, get a bird's eye view of the Medical School entrance process. Download the Preparation for Medical School PDF for more information. Download a brochure on letters of recommendation for medical school, which will help you help you understand what the admissions committee are looking for.
Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
- MCAT General Information
- MCAT Fee Assistance Program
- MCAT Accommodations
- MCAT Learning Express Library: Create an account and take practice tests. Free.
Healthcare Fields to Explore
Healthcare fields don't only mean pre-med; explore a list of healthcare fields that will show you the breadth of what pre-med can mean for you.
PreMed PreHealth Google Group
To subscribe to premed/prehealth group, visit our Google Group, where you can find discussions, announcements, and information relevant to internships, jobs, deadlines, and so forth.
Internships and Volunteer Opportunities
- Healthcare Volunteer Opportunities (SEEDS)
- Co-op Internships and Summer Research Opportunities (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Summer Undergraduate Research Programs (Association of American Medical Colleges)
- Chemo Pals (Children's Cancer Association)