In an effort to protect the health of our community, Center for Life Beyond Reed will be taking the following steps to limit the spread of COVID-19 through April 12th or until otherwise notified:
- Starting immediately we will only be offering virtual (video, phone, and email) advising appointments
- All staff will be working remotely, if you have questions please email email@example.com
- Peer Career Advisors will be available to book through Handshake for virtual appointments
- All events will either be moved to an online platform or canceled, this includes drop-in advising
- The Summer Internship Award deadline will be extended to Wednesday, April 15th at noon
- CLBR will continue to fund Career Advancement and Job Shadow opportunities in the Portland area, however, we will not provide funding for domestic or international travel
We will continue to do our best to provide the best possible support under these unique circumstances. We welcome any questions you may have about processes moving forward. All questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Center for Life Beyond Reed
Who We Are
Our vision is that through your work with the Center for Life Beyond Reed, you will better understand your interests and purpose; learn about opportunities in a wide variety of fields; become a leader in your chosen field; engage with and thrive in the global marketplace through meaningful, purposeful work.
- 1:1 advising
- access to job and internship databases
- multiple listservs with curated content for students
- events and programs for students and alumni
Job Shadows: Any Time, Everywhere
A job shadow is a chance to observe and follow Reed alumni, parents, and anyone you want to ask for a short period of time, to allow you to explore what happens in a field in which you have interest.
Fellowships & Awards
You can search for opportunities by deadline, class year to apply as, community of purpose, and more.