The Center for Life Beyond Reed is committed to continuing to provide support for students and recent graduates during this unique time. Here are the ways you can work with us:
- Make a virtual appointment through Handshake, while we can't meet in-person an advisor can do a video or phone call appointment
- Submit documents for review through our Virtual Drop-in Form
- Book an appointment with a Peer Career Advisor, this is a great place to start, especially for underclassmen
- Check out our upcoming webinars
- Apply for funding
We look forward to working with you soon.
The CLBR Team
Who We Are
Our vision is that through your work with the Center for Life Beyond Reed, you will better understand your interests and purpose; learn about opportunities in a wide variety of fields; become a leader in your chosen field; engage with and thrive in the global marketplace through meaningful, purposeful work.
- 1:1 advising
- access to job and internship databases
- multiple listservs with curated content for students
- events and programs for students and alumni
Job Shadows: Any Time, Everywhere
A job shadow is a chance to observe and follow Reed alumni, parents, and anyone you want to ask for a short period of time, to allow you to explore what happens in a field in which you have interest.
Fellowships & Awards
You can search for opportunities by deadline, class year to apply as, community of purpose, and more.