Welcome to Athletics, Fitness, and Outdoor Programs!
SUMMER 22' SPORTS CENTER INFORMATION
Students, staff and faculty are able to walk in for a work out session in the Sports Center. After each session, please clean and sanitize the equipment you utilized. NO reservation required.
- Hours are Monday- Friday 7am - 7pm except holidays and half day Friday's starting early June.
- Masks are required at this time, we have extras in case you forgot yours
- Yes, even when you do cardio or lift weights we have to have masks on right now due to county restrictions
- Swimming? obviously not while you swim but please wear as much as possible between locker room and pool area
- We will keep up our cleaning schedule and bottle and towel hand out for everyone to help out and keep our space as clean and hygienic as possible.
Alumni and non-community members are not allowed access to the sports center facilities at this time. This includes recent grads from the 2021- 22 class at this time.
The pool is open!
The outdoor center (Backpack Co-Op) will have open check out and return times for equipment rentals. You can drop in or reserve items via the on-line reservation form. The climbing wall typically is closed for the summer.
Questions about Covid practices, please reach out to the COVID-19 Risk Assessment Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View this profile on Instagram