Active Shooter (Video) | Bomb Threats | Building Evacuations | Civil Disturbance | Earthquake | Fire | Hazardous Materials | Media | Occupational Health and Safety | Suspicious Mail or Packages | Utility Failure
Occupational Health and Safety
If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911.
Otherwise, have your supervisor call 503/216-7960 between 8 am and 5 am, Monday through Friday, to make an appointment at:Providence Occupational Health - Clackamas
9290 SE Sunnybrook Blvd, Suite 210
1. Head east on SE Woodstock Blvd to I-205 S.
2. Merge onto I-205 S towards Oregon City/Salem.
3. Take Exit 14, Sunnyside Rd ramp toward Clackamas Promenade/Boring.
4. Keep left at the fork in the ramp (0.1 miles).
5. Follow signs to SE Sunnybrook Blvd.
6. Turn right onto SE Sunnybrook Blvd.
7. Turn left at 93rd Ave.
If no appointments are available, go to:Kaiser Permanente
10180 SE Sunnyside Rd
From I-205 S, turn east on SE Sunnyside Rd
1. Turn right at Stevens Rd.
2. Follow signs for Emergency Room.
Supervisors, call Broadway Cab at 503/227-1234 to provide transport in non-emergency situations. Tell the cab company your name, department, and Reed College account (contact Community Safety for the number). Please consider accompanying your employee.