Emergency Procedures: Occupational Health and Safety
If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911. Otherwise, have your supervisor call 503-216-7960 between 8 am and 5 am, Monday through Friday, to make an appointment at:
Providence Occupational Health - Clackamas
9290 SE Sunnybrook Blvd, Suite 210
- Head east on SE Woodstock Blvd to I-205 S.
- Merge onto I-205 S towards Oregon City/Salem.
- Take Exit 14, Sunnyside Rd ramp toward Clackamas Promenade/Boring.
- Keep left at the fork in the ramp (0.1 miles).
- Follow signs to SE Sunnybrook Blvd.
- Turn right onto SE Sunnybrook Blvd.
- Turn left at 93rd Ave.
If no appointments are available, go to:
10180 SE Sunnyside Rd
- From I-205 S, turn east on SE Sunnyside Rd
- Turn right at Stevens Rd.
- Follow signs for Emergency Room.
Supervisors, call Broadway Cab at 503-227-1234to provide transport in non-emergency situations. Tell the cab company your name, department, and Reed College account (contact Community Safety for the number). Please consider accompanying your employee.