Planning to apply through Reed College to the Fulbright U.S. Student Program for the 2022-23 competition? The internal deadline is August 4th, 2021. Learn more about this year's internal application process on our Fulbright pages.
Who We Are
Our vision is that through your work with the Center for Life Beyond Reed, you will better understand your interests and purpose; learn about opportunities in a wide variety of fields; become a leader in your chosen field; engage with and thrive in the global marketplace through meaningful, purposeful work.
- 1:1 advising
- access to job and internship databases
- events and programs for students and alumni
- a newsletter and Google groups with curated content for students
Spring 2021 Services
The Center for Life Beyond Reed is committed to continuing to provide support for students and recent graduates during this unique time. Here are the ways you can work with us:
- Make a virtual appointment through Handshake: our advisors offer video or phone call or advising by email appointments
- Book an appointment with a Peer Career Advisor: this is a great place to start, especially for First Year students
- Go to virtual drop-in advising with our Peer Career Advisors
- Attend CLBR virtual events
- Apply for funding
- Check out our recorded webinars
- Email us with general CLBR questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or about fellowships and awards at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you soon.
Job Shadows: Any Time, Everywhere
A job shadow is a chance to observe and follow Reed alumni, parents, and anyone you want to ask for a short period of time, to allow you to explore what happens in a field in which you have interest.
Fellowships & Awards
You can search for opportunities by deadline, class year to apply as, community of purpose, and more.