Reed College Staff Vollum Funds
Vollum Funds are available each semester for staff members to use for the purpose of facilitating social interactions between students and staff.
Funding may be used for:
- Hosting meals for students on- or off-campus
- Attending plays, movies, museums, sporting events or for recreational activities
- Fees for using Reed vans, taking public transportation, Uber/Lyft or fuel costs
Funding may not be used for:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Student initiated activities
Eligibility & Schedule
Staff members working >.5 FTE are entitled to $100.00 per semester, and staff working <=.5 FTE are given $50.00 per semester. Unused funds do not roll over. Staff may also combine their funds with those of other staff members for larger events. If you would like to request additional funding please contact Megan Simón at email@example.com.
The schedule for funding is as follows:
- Fall Semester: July 1, 2019–January 26, 2020
- Spring Semester: January 26, 2020–August 30, 2020
If you have any questions about funding, please contact Megan Simón at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A receipt must accompany your reimbursement. If you use cash or a personal card, please submit receipts to the administrative assistant in Student Life Office in Eliot 218. If a pCard was used to make the purchase, please send an email to email@example.com for the accounting information to use when reconciling your card. Printed authorization will need to be included in the pCard envelope.