Reed College Staff Vollum Funds
Vollum Funds are available each semester for staff members to use for the purpose of facilitating social interactions between students and staff.
Funding may be used for:
- Hosting meals for students on- or off-campus
- Attending plays, movies, museums, sporting events or for recreational activities
- Fees for using Reed vans, taking public transportation, Uber/Lyft or fuel costs
Funding may not be used for:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Student initiated activities
Eligibility & Schedule
Staff members working >.5 FTE are entitled to $100.00 per semester, and staff working <=.5 FTE are given $50.00 per semester. Unused funds do not roll over. Staff may also combine their funds with those of other staff members for larger events. If you would like to request additional funding, please contact Cathy Carrington at email@example.com.
The schedule for funding is as follows:
- Fall Semester: August 24, 2021 – December 17, 2021
- Spring Semester: January 24, 2022 – June 30, 2022
If you have any questions about funding, please contact Cathy Carrington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A receipt must accompany your reimbursement. If you use cash or a personal card, please submit a Vollum Funds' expense request for approval to email@example.com before you fill out your disbursement request in Etrieve.
If a pCard is used to make the purchase, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval and to receive accounting information to reconcile your card statement (please make this request before the statement reconciliation period occurs). Printed authorization is required to be included in the pCard envelope.