Resources for Majors
- Neuroscience Major
- Careers in Education: Helpful Links
- Datasets Available for Secondary Analyses
- Esther Hyatt Wender Fellowship for Faculty-Student Collaborative Research in Psychology
- Instructions for Requesting Letters of Recommendation from Faculty
- Junior Qualifying Exam
- Psychology Majors Handbook
- Psychology Major Planner
- Reed Library LibGuide
- Reed's Institutional Review Board
- SEEDS (Students for Education, Equity, and Direct Service)
- Steps to be hired for Off-Campus Federal Work Study
Info Session dates/times: Tuesdays 4:30 and 5:00 pm; Thursdays 5:30 and 6:00 pm, until February 22, 2018. Located in the second floor conference room of the Student Center.
Resources for Seniors
The following opportunities are offered by third-parties. They are not necessarily endorsed by Reed College and are presented here for informational purposes.
Healthcare Openings at Salem Hospital for May Grads
ProScribe hires healthcare-focused students and students graduating in May, as it is a great time to gain clinical exposure, experience in the medical field, and more. Learn more about being a ProScribe scribe.
Posted on April 9, 2019