Resources for Majors
- Neuroscience Major
- Careers in Education: Helpful Links
- Datasets Available for Secondary Analyses
- Esther Hyatt Wender Fellowship for Faculty-Student Collaborative Research in Psychology
- Instructions for Requesting Letters of Recommendation from Faculty
- Junior Qualifying Exam
- Psychology Majors Handbook
- Psychology Major Planner
- Reed Library LibGuide
- Reed's Institutional Review Board
- SEEDS (Students for Education, Equity, and Direct Service)
- Steps to be hired for Off-Campus Federal Work Study
Info Session dates/times: Tuesdays 4:30 and 5:00 pm; Thursdays 5:30 and 6:00 pm, until February 22, 2018. Located in the second floor conference room of the Student Center.
Resources for Seniors
- Thesis Formatting Information
- Advice for Graduates
- Open grad school positions (Psychology Grad School Wiki)
The following opportunities are offered by third-parties. They are not necessarily endorsed by Reed College and are presented here for informational purposes.
Prevention Science Program at the University of Oregon
The Prevention Science Program at the University of Oregon in Eugene is now accepting applications for its PhD program for Fall 2020 enrollment. Applications for the two masters’ programs (MEd/MS) will be accepted starting January 1, 2020, and will be accepted on a rolling basis till July 31, 2020. See flyer for more information.
Posted on November 13, 2019