Resources for Student Workers
Students may contact the student work coordinator for:
- Assistance finding an on-campus job
- Work-study information
- Disability-related work accommodations
- Guidance regarding workplace issues
- General questions about on-campus student work
How do I contact the student work coordinator?
See contact info on the right. You can connect with the student work coordinator via email, phone, or booking an appointment. Appointments are currently held via Zoom or phone.
The Student Worker Handbook (PDF) includes resources, policies, responsibilities, and payroll information for student workers.
- Questions about a paycheck
- Setting up direct deposit
- Setting up tax withholding
- Submitting required tax forms
- Questions about time card submission
Student workers seeking an accommodation for student work related to a disability can begin the process by setting up a meeting with the student work coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 503-517-4847. Please note that disability-related accommodations for on-campus work are separate from academic or housing accommodations through Disability & Accessibility Resources (DAR).
- Student Worker Basics Video - Basic introduction to having an on-campus job at Reed
- How to Handle Conflict and Find Support - Resources for conflict in the workplace
- Leaving your On-Campus Job - Guidance and support for students considering leaving their student position
- Identity-Based Career Resources - Career & job resources for Reedies with disabilities, LGBT+ Reedies, Low-SES and First-Generation Reedies, and Reedies of Color
- Reedies to Reedies - Resources surrounding stereotype threat and imposter syndrome