You can access the full schedule online by downloading our app to your mobile device or visiting our online interface using your web browser.
- Friday, August 21, 1–5 p.m.
- Pre-Orientation programs: Students participating in Reed's pre-orientation pograms—the Orientation Odysseys (Outdoor, SEEDS, Peer Mentor Program, and International Orientation)—check in today. We are unable to accommodate early move-ins for students who are not participating in these Odysseys.
- Tuesday, August 25, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- New Reedie Orientation and Parent Orientation check in.
- Wednesday, August 26, 6 p.m.
- Parent Orientation concludes
- Sunday, August 30, 10 p.m.
- New Reedie Orientation concludes
- Monday, August 31, 9 a.m.
- First day of classes
For more information, please contact the student activities office by email or phone (503/788-6692).
The Full Orientation Schedule: Using Guidebook
We have a mobile app (and an online interface) to guide you through New Reedie Orientation. It's all here—the schedule,* the list of activities, and other campus information and resources. The schedule for Parent Orientation is also available here.
There are two ways to access the information: you can download the app to your mobile device or you can visit the Guidebook website using your web browser.
*New students: please allow push notifications to receive reminders ten minutes before Generally Obligatory (GO) events.