You will be able to access the full schedule online by downloading our app to your mobile device. It will also possible to see the schedule using your web browser. Both of these services will be available after July 1.
- Friday, August 19, 1–5 p.m.
- Students participating in Reed's pre-Orientation pograms—the Orientation Odysseys (Outdoor, SEEDS, Peer Mentor Program, and International Orientation)—check in today. We are unable to accommodate early move-ins for students who are not participating in these Odysseys.
- Tuesday, August 23, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- New Reedie Orientation and Parent Orientation check in.
- Wednesday, August 24, 6 p.m.
- Parent Orientation concludes
- Sunday, August 28, 10 p.m.
- New Reedie Orientation concludes
- Monday, August 29, 9 a.m.
- First day of classes
For more information, please contact the student activities office by email or phone (503/788-6692).
The Full Orientation Schedule: Using Guidebook
We have a mobile app (and an online interface) to guide you through New Reedie Orientation. It's all there—the schedule (with reminders*), the list of activities, and other campus information and resources. The full schedule on our mobile app will be available July 1.
Reed College Orientation Schedule
There are two ways to access the information: you can download the app to your mobile device or you can visit the Guidebook website using your web browser. We recommend the app because it has more functionality than the website.
*New students: please allow push notifications to receive reminders ten minutes before Generally Obligatory (GO) events.