- Friday, August 19, 1–5 p.m.
- Students participating in Reed's pre-Orientation pograms—the Orientation Odysseys (Outdoor, SEEDS, Peer Mentor Program, and International Orientation)—check in today. We are unable to accommodate early move-ins for students who are not participating in these Odysseys.
- Tuesday, August 23, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- New Reedie Orientation and Parent Orientation check in.
- Wednesday, August 24, 6 p.m.
- Parent Orientation concludes
- Sunday, August 28, 10 p.m.
- New Reedie Orientation concludes
- Monday, August 29, 9 a.m.
- First day of classes
For more information, please contact the student activities office by email or phone (503/788-6692).
The Full Orientation Schedule: Using Guidebook
We have a mobile app (and an online interface) to guide you through New Reedie Orientation. It's all there—the schedule (with reminders*), the list of activities, and other campus information and resources. The schedule continues to be updated throughout the summer so check it frequently.
There are two ways to download the app to your mobile device: you can search your app store for Reed College and then select the Orientation guide or you can use this link to receive a text. You can also visit the Guidebook website using your web browser. We recommend the app because it has more functionality than the website.
*New students: please allow push notifications to receive reminders ten minutes before Generally Obligatory (GO) events.