Study Abroad & Immersion Language Study
American students, studying at St. Petersburg's Smolny College, including Madeline Kinkel'14, Chang Woo Seo'14, Amanda Strenz'14, Bernadette Clark'14, Olivia Capozzalo'14, and Keegan Covey'14 with Alexei Kudrin, Russia's former finance minister (2000-11) and the Smolny College Dean, and Darya Pushkina'95, Smolny's Associate Dean. Fall 2012.
- American Councils for International Education (ACTR/ACCELS)
- Herzen State Pedagogical University, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Saint Petersburg State University: The Center of Russian Language and Culture
- Moscow State University
- Beloit College Center for Language Studies. Summer Intensive Language Studies at Beloit.
- Harvard Summer School. Russian
- Indiana University. Summer Workshop in Slavic, East European and Central Asian Languages
- Middlebury College. Language Schools: Kathryn Wasserman Davis School of Russian
- Monterey Institute for International Studies. Summer Intensive Russian Language Program
- The Council on International Education and Exchange (CIEE) is one of the largest study abroad programs, with programs in Russia and Eastern Europe.
- Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), Johns Hopkins University. Political Russian
- The School of Russian and Asian Studies
- University of California, Berkeley. Intensive Russian Language Workshop
- University of California, Los Angeles. Intensive Russian (Elementary and Intermediate)
- The University of Kansas, Language and Culture in St.Petersburg, Russia
- University of Pittsburgh. Russian and East European Summer Language Institute
- University of Virginia. Summer Russian Language Institute
- University of Washington. Intensive Summer Russian
- Yale University/St. Petersburg State University. Intensive Russian