Spring 2019 Final Exam Schedule
The final exam schedule for spring 2019 has been posted. (The "template" for spring 2019 is no longer valid.)
Spring 2019 RegistrationPE
PE 103 ends March 15
PE 104 begins March 18
- SOLAR is OPEN only to add PE 104 until 8:30am, Monday March 18
- Students may add PE 104 with an add form, signed by the instructor, until April 8
- Students on a wait list must submit an add form to register
The registration deadline for all .25 unit Psychology labs has passed
- Quarter 1 Psychology labs end March 15
- Quarter 2 Psychology labs begin March 18
- .25 unit Psychology labs can no longer be added to your spring 2019 schedule
- Students who withdraw from a .25 unit psychology lab will be withdrawn from both quarters
Monday, April 8 is the deadline to withdraw from a spring semester course, or to change a spring course to Credit/No Credit grading. It is also the deadline to take a leave of absence for spring, or to withdraw from the college.
Changes to Reed's Distribution Requirements
On February 5 and April 9, the faculty approved changes to Reed’s distribution requirements (also known as group requirements). These will be effective in fall 2019. While the basic architecture of the new requirements has been approved, there remain some details yet to be worked out. The faculty are working on those this, fall and a final summary should be available by spring 2019..Please read this PDF for more information about these changes.
In support of the mission of Reed College, the Office of the Registrar ensures the integrity of academic policies, processes, and records. We are dedicated to providing equitable, efficient, respectful, and friendly service.