Resources for Faculty
Disability & Accessibility Resources is available as a resource for Reed faculty as well as students. We welcome inquiries from faculty and instructors who have questions about accommodations and course accessibility.
General resource guides for faculty
- Sample syllabus accessibility statements
- Reasonable/unreasonable accommodations, and accommodation reconsideration requests
- Accessible instruction for students who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Accessible texts
- Audio recording of class sessions
- Class participation
- Memory aids
- Modified attendance
- Testing accommodation guidelines
Schedule a consultation with DAR
Faculty are welcome to schedule an appointment with DAR using our online booking system. We are available to consult around a specific student's needs, how an accommodation may impact your course, and general recommendations for accessible course design.