Sexual & Relationship Violence
Prevention & Response at Reed
SHARE welcomes Reed students back to campus! Student advocates are available to help survivors and their allies with support, resources, and options. Services may be provided by email, phone, text, Zoom, or other messaging apps. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Rowan Frost email@example.com, 503/571-7966.
If you are not safe now, please call 911 or community safety: 503/788-6666
Survivors have options
Survivors have the right to choose who to talk with about their experiences, and what they want to do next.
- Get confidential support and information
- Get medical care (including emergency contraception and evidence collection)
- Learn about supportive measures (including academic, financial, and safety)
- Explore reporting options (including anonymous and law enforcement)
- Find out about grievance procedures
- Read the college's Discriminatory Harassment and Sexual Misconduct and Title IX policies
SHARE provides support for people who have experienced any kind of interpersonal violence, including sexual harassment, relationship abuse, unwanted sexual contact, sexual assault, and stalking. We also provide primary prevention education, focusing on community accountability and bystander intervention. SHARE advocates and the program director are certified confidential advocates with legal privilege, and do not report survivor information to the college.
For program updates and events, follow us on our Facebook page, Consent Is Reed.
Contact the SHARE program director Rowan Frost, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503/517-7966
Contact the Title IX/504 coordinator Chris Toutain, email@example.com, 503/517-4842