Returning HA Application Information
Any current student who has been a Reed House Advisor may apply using the Returning HA Application Process.
Application Checklist:The following must be submitted as one complete packet or email to the Residence Life Office located in 28 West no later than noon on Tuesday, February 2, 2016. Email applications are only accepted if you are currently abroad or away from Reed. Applications received on time will be given preference for rehire.
PHASE ONE: WRITTEN APPLICATION
- Prepare your application materials
- Submit your application materials to the Residence Life Office in 28 West by Tuesday, February 2 at noon.
PHASE TWO: INDIVIDUAL EVALUATION
- If you are a currently an HA, you will review your performance evalution at the end of the Fall semester with your supervisor and discuss any next steps for the rehire process.
- If you are currently away from campus, you will be contacted by the HA Selection Committe regarding your next steps after the the application deadline.
- Check your email! HA decision letters will be sent out on Monday, March 7