Reed Theatre Alumni
Reed faculty join recent Reed graduates
Reed Theatre graduates use their liberal arts theatre training in a variety of ways. After graduation, students who have gone on to robust careers in emergency medicine, law, library science, college admissions, fashion, and social services have expressed that they have used their theatre training on a daily basis in these professions and in other parts of their lives. Many Reed Theatre graduates have gone on to use their training to become teachers of everything from mathematics to English to theatre history; there are Reed Theatre graduates in North America teaching every level of student from preschoolers to graduate students at research universities.
Many Reed Theatre graduates also choose to pursue Theatre as a profession. Graduates have apprenticed and interned with Actors Theatre of Louisville, Studio Theatre, Lookingglass Theatre, Berkeley Rep, McCarter Theatre, Wingspace Theatrical Design, Juilliard, Woolly Mammoth Theatre, the Public Theater, and SoHo Rep., among other institutions. Reed Theatre graduates have pursued MFA and doctoral degrees at Juilliard, N.Y.U., the Yale School of Drama, Northwestern University, the University of Washington, California Institute of the Arts, and Carnegie-Mellon University. Students have pursued study and professions in dramaturgy, playwriting, acting, directing, design, production management, and stage management.
A selection of websites of Reed Theatre graduates include:
Anne Washburn, Playwright http://
Lee Blessing, Playwright https://pwcenter.
Morgan Spector, Actor http://www.imdb.com/
Eric Overmyer, Playwright and Screenwriter http://www.imdb.
Rosalie Lowe, Actor http://www.imdb.com/
- Kate Tarker, Playwright http://katetarker.com
- Dominic Finocchiaro, Playwright http://www.dominicfino.com/
- Rachel Anderson-Rabern, Associate Professor of Theatre, Franklin and Marshall University https://www.fandm.edu/rachel-anderson-rabern
- Taiga Christie, Artistic Director, Faultline Ensemble: https://www.faultlineensemble.
- Ariana Karp, Performer http://www.arianakarp.com/
- Jacob Juntunen, Playwright/Associate Professor of Dramatic Theory, Criticism, and Playwriting, Southern Illinois University http://jacobjuntunen.com