Fall 2023: Drop Period via SOLAR
Monday September 11 - Monday October 2
The Academic Advisor’s approval is required for a student to drop a fall course. Students are encouraged to inform instructors, but their approval is not required.
Contact your advisor if you wish to drop a class. If approved, your advisor will record a Drop Period Override in IRIS, then you can drop the course via SOLAR.
Note: Students will not be able to drop below 3 units via Solar. In order to drop below 3 units, students must meet with a Dean in Student Life and submit this form.
Students may still add open 2nd quarter PE classes (102, 202, etc.)
2nd quarter begins after fall break.
- Refer to the Academic Calendar for deadlines and other important dates.
- Check your schedule in IRIS (iris.reed.edu).
- Check your degree progress in ATLAS (atlas.reed.edu).
- Access SOLAR (solar.reed.edu) to register for classes.
- Access schedule of classes (https://solar.reed.edu/class_schedule/)
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In support of the mission of Reed College, the Office of the Registrar ensures the integrity of academic policies, processes, and records. We are dedicated to providing equitable, efficient, respectful, and friendly service.