Questions about the bike lockers? Email Facilities Services.
- Lockers are first come, first served for Reed students, staff, and faculty.
- Lockers are for bike storage only.
- You must secure the locker with your own lock. Padlocks and U-locks are compatible with the lockers.
- Do not store your bike overnight
- Any contents left in a locker for more than 24 hours is subject to removal by Community Safety.
For this pilot program, we have installed bike lockers at:
- Physical Plant (Facilities)
- North side of Eliot Hall (near the bike racks)
Members from Community Safety, Human Resources and Facilities are working to identify locations and products for secure and dry commuter bike storage on campus. For the 2021-2022 school year, we are doing a bike locker pilot project. If you would like to submit a suggestion, please fill out the Bike Locker Feedback form.
In 2022, we will be forming a committee to review the results from the bike locker pilot program and to determine next steps for the bike storage program. This team will be comprised of faculty, staff and students with an interest in commuter storage to help identify the best spaces, products, and processes to meet the needs of bike commuters across campus. Communications regarding the progress of this work will be distributed on this website as well as in Campus News.