This is the Web site for the EUBA doctoral macroeconomics course taught in English by Jeffrey Parker during the fall term of 2015. Use the links on the left to navigate between the various parts of the site. Class news, including information about assignments and due dates, will be posted below. Students in the class should bookmark this page.
- [18.11.15] All instructor lecture notes for the course are now posted on the reading list. There is a link at the bottom of each week's readings to access the notes.
- [02.11.15] The first class of the second half will be Thursday 5 November from 9:00 to 12:15. Readings are posted on the reading list, with links to the chapters in case you have trouble obtaining them.
- [22.10.15] I have posted practice problems for the first-half exam.
- [20.10.15] Class notes for Week 2, Week 3, and Week 4 are now posted. Because of the compressed nature of this course, we did not have time to cover everything in the notes. Sections that are "grayed out" were omitted completely.
- [14.10.15] Reminder: Class will meet on Wednesday 21 October (rather than Thursday 22 October). Same time, same room.
- [14.10.15] The exam for the first half of the class will occur 9:00-12:00 on Thursday 29 October in D117. The exam questions will be short essays and problems. The exam questions will be less mathematically involved than the homeworks, but there will be some mathematical analysis.
- [14.10.15] Homework project #3 is now posted. It is due on Wednesday 21 October. This is the final homework assignment for the first half of the course.
- [8.10.15] Class notes from the first week are available on the site.
- [6.10.15] The second homework project is now posted. It is due on 15 October.
- The first homework project, which is due at the beginning of class on 8 October, is now posted.