Kaul Auditorium Specifications
Kaul Auditorium provides space for performances, lectures, and small theatre productions.
For general booking inquiries and questions, please submit a Campus Rental Request form.
Location & Parking
Kaul Auditorium is located at Reed College, 3203 SE Woodstock Blvd., Portland, OR 97202. It is part of the Gray Campus Center on the west side of the Reed College campus.
Parking is available to the west, north, and east of campus. The closest parking is located off SE 28th Ave.
The loading area is in the northeast corner of the Kaul Auditorium building.
Size & Space Configurations
- Total building: 18,600 sq. ft.
- Auditorium: 5,995 sq. ft.
- Stage: 725 sq. ft. - 32" high, 20' deep, 30' wide (rear) - 42' wide (front)
- Backstage: 981 sq. ft.
- All seats are padded and upholstered, with arms
- Theatre style: 750 maximum: includes tiered, fixed seating for 390; 345 moveable chairs.
- Banquet style: 280 (35 rounds with 8 chairs each)
Gray Campus Center Lounge
- 1,771 sq. ft.
- Receptions: 250
- Theatre style seating: 130
- Banquet style seating: 96 (12 round tables with 8 chairs each)
- Conference style seating: 50
Green Rooms (2)
- 214 sq. ft.
- Tables and chairs
- Restrooms available (no shower)
- Box office/Registration
- Auditorium (pdf): capacity 750
- Banquet (pdf): capacity 280
- Stage (pdf)
Gray Lounge Diagrams
- Banquet (pdf): capacity 96
- Reception (pdf)
- Theater (pdf): capacity 130