Spring Semester Housing
If you are interested in housing for just the Spring 2020 semester, please fill out the Spring Housing Request form.
If you cannot access the form, you may also contact Residence Life during late Fall semester to express interest and inform us of your preferences. To expedite the process, please include your answers to the following questions in your email to Residence Life:
- What is your Reed ID number?
- What is your preferred email address?
- What is your phone number?
- What is your current class year?
- What is your housing area preference? Please rank your top three area groups (e.g. ODB, Cross Canyons, Naito/Sullivan, etc.)
- What is your room type preference (double or single)?
- Where on campus would you absolutely NOT live?
- Why are you seeking Spring semester housing?
- Is there anything else Residence Life needs to know?
We typically have room for all students who want to live on campus during Spring semester who are flexible with location, but do not know what our specific availability will be until after Fall semester ends.
If you will be requesting disability-related housing accommodations, please visit the Disability and Accessibility Resources for important information regarding documentation and timeline. Please note that our capacity to fulfill disability-related housing accommodations requests may be limited based on room availability during spring semester.