Residence Life at Reed

Division of Student Life

Disability-Related Housing Accommodations

Students with disabilities who have specific housing needs may work with Disability and Accessibility Resources (DAR) to request accommodations. DAR engages with students in an individualized and interactive process to determine reasonable and appropriate accommodations. More information about the accommodation request process can be found on the DAR website





Connect With Us

Contact Us
Fax: 503/517-7691
Office: 28 West,
5436 SE 28th Ave.