Paideia Classes We Have Loved
Check out some great Paideia classes from years gone by.
- Elvish, Batman, and Python. Paideia Rocks!Ever wanted to try Pysanky, the art of Ukrainian egg dyeing? Take up fire dancing? Get up to speed on the history of Batman? These and more than 220 subjects were covered in this year’s Paideia, the festival of alternative learning that Reed holds each winter.
- The Pyramid Conspiracy.
What's behind the rise of pseudoarchaeology—and why should you care?
- The Quest To Create the World's Biggest Stick of Chalk.
Reedies race against the clock to break the world record at Paideia.
- “Hell, Yeah, You Can Draw!”Reedies learn to embrace the cartoonist within at Paideia.
- Do Reedies Dream of Electric Sheep?Students learn the art of lucid dreaming at Paideia.
- Reed Computer Expert Taps into PastFormer Broadway performer teaches tap dancing at Paideia.
- Chalk and AweReed students create a gargantuan stick of chalk, possibly the biggest on record.