Financial Aid Statistics
- More than $28 million in Reed-funded grants was awarded to Reed students in 2018-2019.
- For Class of 2022 students who demonstrated need, the average financial aid award was $44,640.
- Fifty-five percent of the Class of 2022 received need-based grants, which do not need to be repaid. Average Reed grant: $39,390.
- To provide maximum need-based aid for all students, Reed does not offer merit-based scholarships.
- The average loan debt for the graduating class of 2018 was $21,081.