Financial Aid Statistics
- More than $27 million in Reed-funded grants was awarded to Reed students in 2017-2018.
- For Class of 2021 students who demonstrated need, the average financial aid award was $43,306.
- Just over 50% of the Class of 2021 received need-based grants, which do not need to be repaid. Average Reed grant: $37,151.
- To provide maximum need-based aid for all students, Reed does not offer merit-based scholarships.
- The average loan debt for the graduating class of 2016 was $19,528.