The Parker House, at 2840 SE Woodstock Blvd., was purchased by Reed College in 2005. Architect Morris H. Whitehouse designed the home in 1929 for Mary Evans Parker, utilizing the Arts and Crafts style. Many trees and shrubs, which were part of the original design by landscape architect Florence Holmes Gerke, have survived. Guests invited by the college may stay in the Parker House during their visit. The home's gardens once extended to the Eastmoreland Golf Course.