Instructional Technologist - Literature & Languages
Location: Library 38
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30-5:00
What I Do:
- Work with language faculty to identify and use appropriate technology in their teaching, and develop and maintain documentation and best practices for using technology in teaching and learning.
- Manage the Language Lab, where language students can study together, get tutoring, and access electronic resources and specialized equipment.
- Supervise student employees, who help to run the Language Lab, create documentation, and recommend new resources and media for language classes.
- Collaborate with CIS and library staff to provide support for digital scholarship projects in the humanities.
- Assist Academic Support Services in supporting drop-in tutoring for language classes in the Language Lab.