Director, Technology Infrastructure Services
Location: ETC 311
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
What I Do:
- Provide outstanding leadership and management of TIS staff
- Prepare TIS budgets and monitor expenditures
- Oversee and manage major infrastructure projects
- In conjunction with TIS staff, plan, design, implement, and maintain networked services and the security of the campus network infrastructure
- Develop departmental goals and priorities in conjunction with TIS and other CIS staff.
- Assist the CIO in negotiating contracts with vendors for telecommunications, Internet access and other services
- Oversee the purchase of network, telecommunications, and server hardware and software
- Provide support for access to regional and national data networks.
- Collaborate with the CIO and other members of the CIS senior staff to develop CIS operational goals and strategic plans