Disability-Related Housing Accommodations

Students with disabilities who have specific housing needs may work with the disability and accessibility resources office (DAR) to request accommodations. DAR engages with students in an individualized and interactive process to determine reasonable and appropriate accommodations. More information about the accommodation request process can be found on the DAR website.