Create an email signature in Thunderbird
Follow these steps to create an email signature in Thunderbird:
- Compose a new blank email message and type in your signature information.
- Go to the File menu and select Save As -> File.
- Give the file a name like Signature and put it in a place where it can stay and you can locate it in the next steps.
- Close the message with your signature.
- Go to the Tools menu and select Account Settings.
- Check the box that reads 'Attach this signature...'
- Click the Choose button and navigate to the file you created in steps 2 and 3.
- Click OK.