Senior Programmer Analyst
Location: ETC 304
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
What I Do:
- Work independently and with other staff members to design and implement forms, reports, and other software components as needed.
- Work directly with end-users to determine and document necessary software components, modifications, extensions, and upgrades.
- Work with other staff members to implement major system components, updates, and upgrades.
- Work with staff in other areas of Computing & Information Services to integrate administrative systems with network utilities, web front-ends, and other campus systems.
- Develop software solutions using Reed’s suite of programming tools, including Evisions Argos report writer and Oracle PL/SQL.