Director of Instructional Technology Services
Location: ETC 219
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
What I Do:
- Work closely with faculty members who are interested in incorporating technology in their teaching.
- Disseminate information about instructional technologies to faculty; make recommendations and serve as a technical resource for other staff who support faculty.
- Promote and facilitate the sharing of knowledge and experience between faculty members within and beyond Reed.
- Provide hands-on tutoring and training workshops for faculty and staff.
- Maintain awareness of the latest instructional technologies by developing key contacts at professional organizations and other schools, staying abreast of current literature, and learning and evaluating new technologies.
- Develop and maintain documentation in support of instructional technologies.
- Supervise instructional technology staff and student assistants.