Location: ETC 314
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
What I Do:
- Coordinate ACS operations when the Director is unavailable.
- Assist the Director with the development of annual budgets, departmental goals, strategic planning activities, operational project plans, meeting coordination, and equipment procurement.
- Assist the Director with the development and management of departmental policies and practices.
- Provide lead project management on implementation of enterprise services.
- Collaborate with administrative users to conduct needs analysis and identify optimal technology solutions.
- Provide system administration and support for campus-wide usage of ACS servers for Active Directory, Blackboard (campus card system), Citrix, Retrospect (enterprise backup system), Code 42 (Staff/Faculty backup system) Event Management System, NolijWeb (Document Imaging System), Argos (Enterprise Reporting System), DataTransfer, VMWare, ARMS (Community Safety’s dispatch and records management system), security & HVAC monitoring systems, video surveillance systems and other services.