The Office for Student Engagement (OSE) provides experiences and programs that build community and connection, facilitate transition and belonging, complement the academic program, and nurture students' self-discovery and holistic development.
OSE offers a wide range of resources, information, and opportunities for involvement outside the classroom, including:
- Programs to ease the transition to Reed and create community, such as New Student Orientation and First Year Experience programs.
- Support and advising for student government, academic teams, and student clubs and organizations.
- Resources for students to plan events and manage organizations.
- Enrichment and educational events on campus and in the Portland area, including Gray Fund programs and Student Engagement Program Board events.
- Oversight of student meeting spaces.
For more information on our programs, check out the following links:
- New Student Orientation
- First Year Experience programs
- Gray Fund programs
- Club and academic teams advising and support
- Student Senate and Treasury support
- Event management guidance
- Oversight of student spaces
Student Engagement staff are available by appointment to Reed students, staff and faculty. Please contact our staff for assistance.