Thesis Printing and Binding
Please submit your request for personal copies of your bound thesis by May 17, 2020.
Printing and Binding Process
If you would like personal copies of your thesis bound and printed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will obtain a digital copy of your thesis directly from the library. (The library is paying for the library copies.)
In the email, please include the following:
- Name, student ID, thesis title.
- The number of copies you would like printed and bound.
- The color of cover you would like (black, red, or blue).
- Whether you would like a plain cover ($10) or one with the Reed Logo ($12).
- If you have COLOR pages, please provide a list of page numbers you would like printed in color.
- The mailing address where you would like your thesis shipped.
We will email you a bill for the final cost of printing and binding. This bill must be paid before we can ship your personal copies. We estimate printing costs to be an average of $15 to $20 for black and white only and $20 to $25 if there are color pages. All bound copies will be printed on archival paper. Shipping costs are included.
Once you receive your bill, please pay here: Make a Payment
- Select option Tuition > Business Office Account Payment
- Forward a copy of your payment confirmation to email@example.com and the print job will be processed and mailed.
If you are unable to pay at this time, please email the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for payment and they will notify us that we can release your order.
Additional questions can be answered by Craig Lauder or JT Tafoya:
Please note: the process will take much longer than usual. We anticipate having your copies mailed to you by the end of June 2020.