Thesis Printing and Binding
Please submit your request for personal copies of your bound thesis by January 15, 2023.
Printing and Binding Process
If you would like personal copies of your thesis bound and printed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will obtain a digital copy of your thesis directly from the library. (The library will pay for the library copies.)
In the email, please include the following:
- Name, student ID, thesis title.
- The number of copies you would like printed and bound.
- The color of cover you would like (black, red, or blue).
- Whether you would like a plain cover ($15) or one with the Reed Logo ($18).
- If you have COLOR pages, please provide a list of page numbers you would like printed in color.
- The mailing address where you would like your thesis shipped.
We will email you a bill for the final cost of printing and binding. This bill will be charged to your student account in the Business Office. We estimate printing costs to be an average of $20 to $25 for black and white only and $26 to $32 if there are color pages. All bound copies will be printed on archival paper. Shipping costs are included in your final invoice.
Thesis printing cost reimbursement is available of up to $125 for Pell eligible domestic students and international students with similar family contributions. Complete this form to request reimbursement.
Additional questions can be answered by JT Tafoya or Fred Ratté:
Please note: the process will take some time for our department to finish. We anticipate having your copies mailed to you in early February 2023.