Fulbright UK Summer Institutes
Apply through Independent Application Process
Internal Deadline: none - see website for annual deadlines, usually February
DescriptionThe US-UK Fulbright Commission offers special Summer Institutes for US citizens to study in the UK. These nine summer programs provide the opportunity for US undergraduates (aged over 18), with at least two years of undergraduate study left to complete, to go to the UK on a three, four, five or six week academic and cultural summer program.
- Participants in these programs will have the opportunity to experience an exciting academic program at a highly regarded UK University, explore the culture, heritage and history of the UK and develop their academic ability by improving presentation, research and communication skills.
- be a US citizen and possess a US passport;
- have had no or very little study/travel experience outside of North America;
- have a minimum GPA of 3.7
- be at least 18 years old by the start of the programme;
- be able to participate in the programme in its entirety;
- have at least two years of undergraduate study remaining after the Institute finishes.