Junbi Matcha Now Hiring!
We are looking for passionate and motivated team members who are excited about providing authentic and genuine service to each and every customer. Currently filling a team for our new store in the Sellwood neighborhood. If you have amazing people skills, love interacting with fellow tea enthusiasts, and can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, we think you will be a tea-riffic fit!
We are currently seeking open-minded individuals who are willing to learn, get their hands dirty, and grow with us.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating delicious drinks and eats
- Keeping work stations clean and organized
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- Providing customers with an enjoyable experience
- Educating customers about our drinks, eats, and merchandise
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the customer area
- Previous food experience and Food Handler card are a plus, but not required
Not only will you be performing operational duties and delivering a great customer experience, but you'll also be developing yourself and the team members around you. Do you want opportunities to lead? Do you want to join our awesome team? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
To apply, please email your resume and availability to email@example.com
For more information, visit:
Submitted by David Uth.
Posted on May 10, 2023
Questions may be directed to Public Affairs or 503-777-7591. Announcements do not represent the views of Reed College.