Help Build the Digital Thesis Tower!
Hey seniors, you’ve poured your heart and soul into your thesis. Now help make your scholarship more accessible to future Reedies by contributing your thesis to the Reed Electronic Thesis Archive!
- Participation is voluntary and does not replace the required printed theses.
- Submit your thesis as a PDF after orals, last corrections, and thesis printing.
- Your digital thesis must be identical to your final, printed thesis.
- Consult with your advisor about your interest in submitting to the archive, especially if your thesis contains ongoing research.
- MALS students and alumni are encouraged to submit too!
To submit your thesis or for more information, visit the Electronic Thesis Information website.
Contact Angie Beiriger, Digital Assets Librarian, with questions.
Submitted by Angie Beiriger.
Posted on May 8, 2015
Questions may be directed to Robin Tovey, communications manager. Announcements do not represent the views of Reed College.